Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Boost Income with Our Brand New Reference Program

   Undoubtedly some aspect of fitness is on the minds of Americans. Recent studies show that over 85% of America is currently using some method of fitness to relieve their time. At Phenom Wellness Group, LLC we believe that a structured approach is the best way to become the person you envision, as efficiently as possible. That said, I am proud to introduce my company's new Community Wellness Program.
   Personal training is unique because it requires commitment, both time and money, to the version of yourself you are trying to produce. The traditional thirty dollars a month for a gym membership is of course more affordable than a $300/ month for a structured fitness program where the individual in charge concentrates his efforts solely on you. Our Community Wellness Program requires no prerequisite commitment. The way it works is as follows: Simply know someone interested in a different approach to the typical corporate gym membership and refer this individual to my company. When this person sees the benefits of working with Phenom, you, as the referring party will receive 25% of our new client's financial commitment. What does this mean? It simply means that you can earn hundreds of dollars by simply referring individuals to my company! This is a huge opportunity, I dare you to pass up on It! But wait, it doesn't stop there! For every 5 references you provide you will receive one month free fitness training from my company and I will personally sponsor your choice of my gym's fitness classes, ZUMBA, Bootcamp or Cardio Kickboxing, the choice is up to you!!
   You do not need to be a current client to take advantage of this opportunity. Simply email me directly at phenomtraining@aol.com or contact my office 317.662.5841. Provide me with your name and contact information and who you are referring. I will then email your confirmation slip, once I schedule the referral, and when they sign up come pick up your check from my gym. Friends, family, co workers and colleagues, EVERYONE can benefit from this program, even if you, yourself are not looking to become a client.
   Phenom clients will receive 25% of their referral's sign up and 10% off their next month's renewal package. Become a client and save money!! Simply call, or email me with the subject: Phenom Community Wellness Program, and start earning your way into your brand new body! Start today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment